Fogelman Management Group (FMG) announced today that the company been recently awarded management of ten new properties totaling more than 3,800 units in Tennessee, North Carolina and Florida. These newly managed communities are as follows:
- Preserve at Forest Creek – Memphis, TN – 414 Units
- The Greens of Irene – Memphis, TN – 600 Units
- Farms at Cools Springs – Nashville, TN – 474 Units
- The Overlook – Nashville, TN 452 Units • Cleo Apartments – Nashville, TN – 328 Units
- Steel Creek South – Charlotte, NC – 456 Units
- Brookson Flats – Charlotte, NC – 250 Units
- Ansley at Roberts Lake – Ashville, NC – 296 Units
- Courtney Isles – Jacksonville, FL 240 Units • Westlake Apartments – Orlando, FL – 380 Units
According FMG CEO Mark Fogelman “The last several months have been very busy as we have continued to add properties in our home state of Tennessee, while also expanding our market presence in strategically important states such as North Carolina and Florida, where we are experiencing very strong market conditions due to robust economic growth. Each of these new properties represents the expansion of long-term relationships we have had with these clients and joint venture partners, many we have worked with for the past 10-15 years.
With these recent additions, Fogelman Management Group is now managing more 23,500 apartment homes, valued at more than $2.5 billion and located within 12 states and 24 cities across the Southeast, Southwest and Midwest regions of the country.
Fogelman Management Group, LLC (FMG) is a privately held, full service property management and investment organization, focused exclusively in the multifamily market sector. FMG was founded is 1963 and is headquartered in Memphis, TN, with regional operational offices located in Atlanta, GA; Raleigh, NC; Houston, TX; Dallas, TX; Orlando, FL and Overland Park, Kansas. The company has more than 550 full time associates.