A Memphis based multifamily property management and investment organization just added eight new properties to its portfolio.
Fogelman Management Group LLC’s (FMG) additional properties are located in Florida, Georgia and Texas and combine more than 2,200 units.
Three of the eight are in Atlanta, for 894 units.
“In the fourth quarter of 2015 we continued to add high‐quality properties to our management portfolio with our continued expansion into our traditional core markets in Texas and Georgia” said Mark Fogelman, President and CEO of Fogelman Management Group, in a release. “Additionally, during this time we added another Central Florida property and also established a new Regional Office in the Orlando area.”
With the eight‐property addition, FMG now manages more than 21,000 apartment units across 13 states in the Southeast, Southwest and Midwest regions, with a total value of roughly $2 billion. FMG was founded in 1963 and today has more than 500 full‐time employees. Eight new properties:
- Casa Mirella‐ Orlando, Florida (276 units)
- Encore on the Bay‐ Houston, Texas (296 units)
- Lone Oak‐ Austin, Texas (304 units)
- Riverhill‐ Dallas, Texas (334 units)
- St. Andrews‐ Atlanta, Georgia (288 units)
- Estates at Crossroads‐ Atlanta, Georgia (344 units)
- Sugarloaf Crossing‐ Atlanta, Georgia (262 units)