Now One of Nashville’s Largest Multifamily Management Companies
Nashville, Tenn., October 12, 2017: Fogelman Properties, one of the country’s largest, privately-owned and fully integrated multifamily investment and property management companies, is pleased to announce that its portfolio grew more than 150% in the Nashville market during 2017 surpassing 3,500 apartment homes spread among nine local communities.
The Memphis, Tenn.-based company has owned and managed apartment communities in the region for more than 30 years and currently has more than 65 local employees. In early 2017, Fogelman opened a Nashville regional office to support the accelerated growth and portfolio expansion. The regional office is headed by local industry veteran, Abby Wittenmeier.
“We have continued to enjoy another successful year in Nashville as our local portfolio more than doubled during the current year,” says Mark Fogelman, CEO of Fogelman. “Operating results remain strong in Nashville and our newest lease-up development, East Nashville’s CLEO, which opened in early 2017, is already approaching 80% occupancy. In early 2018, we will also be introducing another new community to the market, LIV Development’s Rivertop, on the west side of the city.”
With the expanded portfolio and new developments well underway, Fogelman Properties is now one of the largest management companies in Nashville, with nine communities and more than 3,500 apartment homes. These communities include:
- Stewarts Ferry (Antioch) – 614 Units
- Creekside (Mt Juliet) – 209 Units
- Cambridge (Hickory Hollow) – 360 Units
- Overlook (Hickory Hollow) – 452 Units
- The Lexington (Bellevue) – 598 Units
- Arbors of Brentwood (Brentwood) – 346 Units
- Farms at Cool Springs (Cool Springs) – 474 Units
- Rivertop (West Nashville New Development) – 224 Units
- CLEO (East Nashville New Development) – 291 Units